Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment in Ayurveda
Polycystic Kidney Disease is a disease that is found or on the surface of the kidneys. This disease is inherited and transfers from grandparents to parents to children and so on. The average number of people getting affected by this disease depends on the type of this disease.
There are 2 types of Polycystic kidney disease:
- Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (ADPKD)
- Autosomal Recessive Polycystic Kidney Disease (ARPKD)
Though both types of Polycystic kidney disease are non-curable. Treatment of Polycystic Kidney Disease in Ayurveda is very effective.
Ayurvedic treatment works by changing our diet and lifestyle. With Sai Kidney Care Institute of Advanced Ayurvedic Sciences people will come to know the authenticity of Ayurvedic treatment for kidney diseases.
Ayurveda basically plays a very important role in our health and life. You must have heard from your grandparents about the healing powers of herbs.
And we will tell you the genuine treatment of kidney disease through Ayurveda.
How does Ayurveda help in the Treatment of Polycystic Kidney Disease?
Ayurveda treatment simply and effectively works on the root cause of the disease. And same in the case of Polycystic kidney disease.
The list that shows how Ayurveda works on the body:
- Controls the blood pressure
- Herbal medicines to keep all organs free from infections caused by the PKD
- Recommend to drink enough fluid
- Herbal syrups and powders to reduce pain
- Must control the intake of alcohol, oily food, and junk food
- Recommend to make a little change in lifestyle and diet; as to eat only fresh fruits and vegetables, exercise daily, practice yoga posture regularly
- Avoiding the intake of beverages that contain a high amount of caffeine.
Why are precautions necessary in Ayurvedic treatment for Polycystic Kidney Disease?
Ayurveda takes a lot of determination and control to show the results. If you really want to cure your problems then you need strictly follow diets and instructions:
- Don’t consume alcohol and drugs.
- Avoid intake of antibiotics and painkillers.
- Consume fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Stay hydrated but not too much.
- Avoid having frozen foods.
- Avoid weight lifting and strenuous exercises.
- Do not smoke.
- Practice yoga and meditate for an hour at least.
- Avoid the consumption of foods that contain a huge amount of potassium, protein, and sodium.
Nowadays, people all around the globe are focusing on maintaining a healthy body and mind. So, choosing Ayurvedic Treatment for Polycystic Kidney Disease is a good decision.