Nephrotic syndrome is a group of symptoms which shows your kidneys are infected. It happens when the body starts to cut the protein in large amounts from the body. Damage of small clusters of the blood vessels in the kidneys that filters waste and excess from the blood and body.
Protein helps in making the healthy muscles in the human body. It removes the unnecessary material from the blood by passing it first to the kidneys and then excreting it with urine and it protects the bodies from getting infected.
Nephrotic Syndrome is majorly found in children between ages of 4 to 8. It is not necessary, and can be found in anyone.
Here are the Following symptoms of Nephrotic Syndrome:
- Swelling in hands & feet
- Puffy eyes and cheeks
- Frothy urine
- A sudden weight gain
- Loss of appetite
- Cramp in muscles
Causes of Nephrotic Syndrome?
The main function of kidneys is to keep the blood free from wastes, toxins, unnecessary minerals, and wastes.
Here are some common symptoms of Nephrotic Syndrome:
● Minimal change disease
● Membranous nephropathy
● Systemic lupus erythematosus
● Blood clot in a kidney vein
Risk factors of Nephrotic Syndrome?
Anyone can be infected by this problem but there are some people who are at bigger risk of getting it:
● Medical conditions which can damage kidneys. Some diseases and conditions increase your risk of developing Nephrotic syndromes, like- diabetes, lupus, amyloidosis, and other kidney diseases.
● Certain medications. Medications can cause Nephrotic Syndrome to include non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and drugs used to fight infections.
● Certain infections. Examples of infections that increase Nephrotic syndrome risk include HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and malaria.
What are the possible complications?
Possible complications of Nephrotic Syndrome are:
● Blood clots
● High blood cholesterol and elevated blood triglycerides
● Poor nutrition
● High blood pressure
● Acute kidney failure
● Chronic kidney disease
Ayurvedic treatment for Nephrotic Syndrome?
If you go to allopathy then there is no complete cure of Nephrotic Syndrome, you can reduce it but can’t cure it completely. But through Ayurveda it can be treated completely. Ayurvedic treatment is very easy to follow.
Ayurveda is born in India. It is an ancient practice of curing most of the disease, even chronic diseases.
Ayurvedic treatment for Nephrotic Syndrome relies on these three rules:
● A healthy daily routine or the Dincharya
● A healthy diet, and
● A healthy lifestyle
Kidney transplant & dialysis are taking the time, breath and money of people but ayurvedic treatment for Nephrotic Syndrome is a complete relief.
Precautions during Ayurvedic treatment for Nephrotic Syndrome?
There are no such tricky things, but you should focus on:
● Avoid frozen, spicy, oily, processed food.
● Drink plenty of water; avoid soft drinks, alcohol, and smoking
● Apply ghee/mustard oil on your lips and navel; it will keep your skin soft and activated internal organs of the body
● Exercise often
● Drink Green tea instead of coffee and normal tea