Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment in Ayurveda
Chronic Kidney Disease and It's treatment
Chronic kidney disease is a severe disease. In this disease, the kidney can’t filter blood and stop working the way it should. When chronic kidney disease reaches an advanced stage, dangerous levels of fluid, electrolytes, and wastes can build up in your body, and you feel sick.
Kidney damage does not happen overnight. In the case of Chronic Kidney Disease, symptoms like (Fatigue, Loss of appetite, sleep problems, and weakness) are prevalent to recognize.
It may take a year to declare that you are suffering from CKD, but it can become worse to provide Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment to a patient if delays.
Chronic kidney disease is common among adults in the United States. More than 37 million American adults have CKD.
What Causes Chronic Kidney Disease?
Surely, you can cure your impaired kidney by working on causes because If these small reasons can spoil your kidneys, you can also fix your kidneys by improving these causes.
1.High blood pressure Having high blood pressure damages the blood vessel of the kidney due to this kidney can’t filter the blood precisely. Therefore, normal blood pressure should be below 128/80mm Hg, but in kidney disease, the value of 80 reaches between 70 to 80and this considered abnormal blood pressure.
2.Diabetes Diabetes is another major cause of kidney failure. High sugar levels in a person’s body damage the tiny filtering unit of the kidneys. A blood sugar level of 200mg/dl or above indicates that you have diabetes.
3.Excess of allopathic medicines Taking multiple allopathic medicines affects the kidney most because these are a combination of many chemicals. In addition, a regular dose of medicines can destroy healthy cells. Healthy and strong cells help protect the surface of organs and the body from damage.
4.Blood vessel disease High blood pressure and diabetes damage the tiny tissue and cells of the kidneys that cause impairment in kidney function.
5. Smoking and alcohol Too much alcohol can also affect your blood pressure. Regular heavy drinking has been found to double the risk of chronic kidney disease, in the result it does not cure over time.
6.Obesity In the case of obesity, it directly affects your kidneys, because extra weight pressurizes the kidneys to work harder and filter wastes above the average level. Over time, this load increases the risk for kidney disease.
Also read :
1. Nausea Normal symptoms such as nausea likely to be seen in chronic kidney disease. Every person should do regular check-ups to know their body.
2. Loss of appetite A healthy kidney removes the excess waste and fluid from the body, but the damaged kidneys cannot get out of the waste that keeps accumulating inside, due to which the kidney patient does not feel hungry.
3. Fatigue and weakness Damage kidney produces toxins and impurities in the blood. That can cause people to feel weak, tired and can make it hard to concentrate.
4. Sleep problems Symptoms like sleeping problems are seen in kidney patients.
5. Chest pain Kidney patients may also confront chest pain if fluid builds up around the lining of the heart.
6 Shortness of breath Patients with kidney failure may face shortness of breath if fluid builds up in the lungs.
Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment in Ayurveda
However, kidneys can not be operated but can only be cured and transplanted. As the kidney becomes worse, allopathic doctors suggest dialysis or transplant.
But in India, not everyone can afford the expense of these methods, they are also life risky, but in the books of Ayurveda, there is no option of dialysis and transplant. Undoubtedly, Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment in Ayurveda is the only possible way to cure such disease.
1. Healthy diet A healthy diet plays a vital role in every treatment. A healthy diet provides natural, nutritious, and minerals to our body. In Ayurveda treatment, we provide personalized diet charts to our patients. It is essential to know what we should avoid and what we should adopt in our diet.
High potassium fruits and vegetable
Adopt to eat:-
Eat whole fruit
Protein free diet
2. Regular yoga Kidney patients should perform yoga and breathing exercises instead of muscular activities. It helps to control high blood pressure and helps to keep active and calm your body.
3. Herbal medications Ayurveda medicines are made from minerals, metal substances, and herbal compounds. Ayurveda treatment helps to keep the entire body healthy; it doesn’t affect any other organ. There are no chemical products included in the treatment.
4. More focused on the related cause Although, it is imperative to know what the reasons behind your kidney failure are. Every kidney patient should understand the causes that are damaging their kidney. Ayurveda treatment works on the causes as well so that kidneys can be cured from the roots.
Hence, here is the no.1 Ayurveda treatment for kidney failure. Treatment included herbal medication and a personalized diet chart. If you are suffering from these causes and kidney failure, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be blessed to save one more kidney.
Leave a reply