Leave a reply
Ayurvedic Treatment for Kidney Failure
Ayurveda is an ancient medical science that has been around for thousands of years. It believes in holistically treating body, mind, and soul. Ayurveda believes that every type of disease is triggered by the blockage of some specific channels called Doshas. Ayurveda is still considered one of the best ways to treat illnesses and lead a healthy lifestyle in ancient India.
Due to the significance of Ayurveda in maintaining a healthy body, we are now using the principles, learnings, and concepts of Ayurveda in our modern world. Ayurveda blends our busy modern lifestyle and health-oriented habits with the ancient knowledge of using natural treatment, medicines, and herbs to help us live a healthy, happy, balanced, stress-free, and disease-free life. This is also the reason why Ayurveda was officially recognized by World Health Organization in 1976. The prime focus of Ayurveda is to restore an individual’s balance between mind, body, and spirit.
WHY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER AYURVEDA FOR TREATING KIDNEY FAILURE?
• Ayurvedic herbs and treatments are unrefined and highly effective in treating kidney disease.
• Ayurveda and its medicines work positively towards eliminating all kinds of kidney damages. It also helps in reviving the damaged kidney cells. Ayurveda provides treatment for all the successive stages of different kidney problems.
• Ayurveda works towards eliminating the underlying root causes of the disease. Thus, the effect of Ayurvedic treatment on the kidneys is harmless, long-lasting, and permanent. Natural Ayurveda is a safe and secure treatment method.
• At the core of Ayurveda’s success in treating renal issues is customization. Every patient has a unique and different set of Prakriti, doshic properties, and causes. In ayurvedic treatment, all these factors are considered before prescribing treatment and medicines. Due to the high ability of customization, Ayurveda makes it easily possible to address the root cause of the disease with high accuracy.
• Ayurvedic treatment is free of side effects, unlike allopathic medicines, which have many side effects.
• Ayurvedic medicines and treatments for kidney failure not only cure the underlying cause of the disease but also have a positive effect on the individual’s body.
Kidney diseases are known as silent killers because the symptoms of diabetes and hypertension mask the symptoms of kidney failure. Often, it gets too late when renal failure is detected. Even if chronic kidney disease is detected, patients prefer short-term fixes such as pain killers that further enhance the problem rather than eliminating the root causes of the issue. In the long run, patients are generally left with the expensive choice of dialysis to ensure survival.
Ayurveda to the rescue
Ayurveda offers wholesome rejuvenation and treatment at the cellular level. As already discussed, Ayurveda customizes the therapy according to the patient’s needs. In addition to the personalized medication, the ayurvedic treatment also has personalized lifestyle and diet changes with an overall positive effect on your body. Depending on the condition of the patient, we apply one or a combination of 40 different therapies to remove accumulated toxins due to a kidney failure.
OVERVIEW OF KIDNEY PROBLEMS
The primary function of our kidneys is to separate and remove waste products. Kidneys absorb the required elements from the blood and eliminate the waste products such as excess sodium and water via the urinary route. Each human kidney contains millions of filtering units known as nephrons. Apart from removing the wastes from the body, kidneys regulate the blood pressure and control electrolytes and acidity levels of blood. If a kidney fails, then the body is not able to filter and ultimately eliminate the waste materials from the body. As a result, the waste elements such as creatinine, urea, sodium, and excess water keep on accumulating in the patient’s body.
In the modern world, kidney damage and other related issues have become standard for the people of all ages, particularly during middle and old age. Kidney damage leads to an increase in the toxic elements in the patient’s body. Our Ayurvedic Kidney Treatment will not only cure the disease but also helps in avoiding any further damage to the kidneys. This is the reason why ayurvedic treatment is recommended for significant kidney-related issues.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS OF KIDNEY FAILURE
Kidney failure is a slow and silent killing disease. It is known as the silent killer because it takes time to advance into later stages finally. It is only at the last stage that the patient realizes the disease. Due to this, kidney-related diseases are a primary issue of concern. Symptoms in a kidney patient are negligible in the beginning. As the case advances into later severe stages, the patient begins to notice some common symptoms. Some common signs that a kidney failure patient experiences are:
• Edema (a condition that causes swollen body parts)
• Dry and itchy skin
• High blood pressure
• Abdominal pain and other related issues
• Inability to regulate water and electrolyte balances
• Shortness of breath
• Change in color, frequency, and consistency of urine
• Bloody urine
• Frothy urine
• Muscle cramps and twitches
• Frequent urge to urinate
• Appetite loss
• Abnormal weight loss or weight gain
• Chronic renal failure, i.e., progressive loss of kidney functioning.
CAUSES OF KIDNEY FAILURE
• Creatinine accumulation
• Polycystic kidney disease (formation of cysts/lumps in the kidney)
• Stress and tension
• Kidney stones
• Diabetes mellitus
• Hypertension/High blood pressure
• Polycystic kidney disease
• Diabetic Nephropathy
• Renal tubular acidosis
OUR AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR KIDNEY CARE
We at Sai Sanjivani provide a wholesome and holistic Renal Care Kit. We provide the best kidney care treatment ensuring complete treatment to eliminate the root cause of kidney failure. Our world-class healthcare services not only solve the kidney failure issue but also enhance the efficiency of the kidney. Our renal care kit combines various ayurvedic products and provides the best ayurvedic treatment for kidney care. Along with treating the fundamental problem, we also ensure that the filtration power of the kidney is increased. Our doctors have extensive knowledge and expertise in ayurvedic treatment.